Where you can celebrate life and love
(and make the world just a touch more beautiful)
Wild nights – Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
– Emily Dickinson
A dream night together in our spacious dream conservatory, with a wonderful view across the IJ. In a round bed, designed by an artist, which, during the day, folds away like a flower, and serves as a large reconciliation table .At night it is love that makes the connections… Without having to do anything, you also make the world around you just a touch more beautiful. By sleeping in the inn, you contribute to solving conflicts. It’s the ‘Ben & Jerry’s way’: part of the profits we make go directly to the ubuntu activities.
If it is your wedding night (and there is, quite honestly, no finer place in Amsterdam to celebrate that), there is, of course, champagne!
Keep an eye on our website: it is quite possible that you will soon not even have to get out of bed in the romantic suite to marry, because the inn will become an official marriage location for the municipality.
- luxurious suite measuring more than 50 square metres
- glass roof and walls: spectacular view of the IJ, the boats and the stars
- unique round bed with sustainable Yumeko down
- design bathtub with view over the harbour
- generous breakfast served in your suite
- private terrace on the water’s edge
- flatscreen tv
- free WIFI
- free use of mini-bar
- free parking (if available)
- 340 euro per night (ex. 6% VAT and tourist tax)